Saturday, January 17, 2015

WET!

I've been trying to get out for a preride of the upcoming 60 mile ride and every day something has gotten in the way.  Today was no exception. 

After nice weather yesterday, today was going to be wet.  It was supposed to be showers this morning morphing into continuous rain by afternoon, with up to 1.5" accumulation.

I pedaled off on the route in one of those "morning showers".  I rolled across the Boone Bridge with rain increasing in intensity.  My phone was busy reminding me that I'm busy trying to sell one vehicle, and buying another.  I finally decided that instead of riding 60+ miles in the rain that I really should be home taking care of business.

I turned around and went back home.

I put gloves and shoes on the dryer and started in on my duties.

It at least didn't hurt as much to not ride more than if the weather would have been nice.


...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today.............8...............0..............0...............0..................8 Jan...............429...............0...............0...............0...............429
Total............429...............0...............0...............0...............429

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.