Friday, January 16, 2015

Unexpectedly Good

By mid morning it was obvious that today was going to be pretty decent. Shortly before noon I hopped on the bike, rode into town to do some banking and other business, then turned northward.  The sky was mostly blue, with just a few scattered white puffy clouds.


 I rode the familiar route to Durham then turned around and came back as far as Tualatin (actually Lake Oswego on that side of the freeway I guess) where I stopped at 24 Hour Fitness for a hot tub break.

It was a nice day for a ride, again I wished I had gone out for a pre-ride of my upcoming 60 mile ride, but I wanted to wait for the mail to arrive today. (incoming mail related to banking, and it being Friday!)

26 miles on my 77th consecutive day on the bike.  
Tomorrow is predicted to be wet again.


...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today............26...............0..............0...............0.................26 Jan...............421...............0...............0...............0...............421
Total............421...............0...............0...............0...............421

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.