Saturday, January 3, 2015

A few miles

I had been away from home for most of December and needed some time to take care of issues.  I hadn't planned on riding today.  The weather guru said the clouds and light rain during the night would taper down to clouds by morning that would be slow to clear out owing to no wind.  This morning it was still drizzling.  At noon is was still very heavy mist. It looked like a good day to stay home and get chores done.

It was a good plan until some of those chores required a trip into town.  I hopped on the fixed gear bike and went about my business. 

I almost forgot how much fun the fixie is!



...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today............4...............0..............0...............0................4 Jan................51...............0...............0...............0...............51
Total.............51...............0...............0...............0...............51

Oh, and it accidentally increased my consecutive days on the bike to 64. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.