Friday, January 9, 2015

Another nice day!

It was very foggy and 34 degrees this morning. I waited a bit before pedaling out.  I started around 10AM with the temperature hovering in the high 30's and made a short dash for a chocolate frosted bar and chocolate milk!


I went back home, ate my treats and played on my computer for a bit, then headed back out on the bike.  I made a loop back along some local paths before turning north for a pedal to Beaverton.
I went by the little pond that I rode by the other day and was not sure about the variety of duck I was looking at.  Today I got a better look.  It would appear to be a Wood Duck however the large white cheek patch is not part of the Wood Duck description.  I guess that means more research is required!


I pedaled along my way northward.  I again noted a bit of tailwind as I moved north, and it was notably cooler today. There where some wispy white clouds scattered in the blue sky.


It was a nice day on the fixie bike.  I was in no particular hurry.  I got to Cedar Hills Crossing in Beaverton and figured that was far enough today. I mostly retraced my way back, though in a few places I varied slightly.

I never planned to ride this many consecutive days, so I'm just considering these bonus days.  I'll probably stop when the weather is yucky, or when I reach 100 days!  Today made 70 consecutive days on the bike.


It was a fun day on the fixie!


 ...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today............36...............0..............0...............0................36 Jan...............219...............0...............0...............0...............219
Total............219...............0...............0...............0...............219

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.