Friday, January 2, 2015

Sunny!

I started with a short ride to "the office".  The office being Station 4, Forest Grove Fire Department.  It was sunny and 26 degrees.  I was dressed appropriately for the conditions so it wasn't at all uncomfortable.

 
  Two of us worked on a very large document for a few hours.  We didn't get anywhere near finished, but ran out of time.

I hopped back on the bike, grabbed some lunch, and pedaled to Hillsboro to "de-holiday decorate" my Mom's house.  While there I cleaned the gutters, ..........for the second time this winter!  After a couple of hours there I continued on toward home.  I could have taken the MAX light rail and Trimet bus option to within a mile but the sun was shining.  Though the sun was out, temperatures remained cool.  I had to keep an eye out for wet areas, as they were all solid ice.


It also happened to be my 63rd consecutive day on the bike.
I enjoyed the pedal back to Wilsonville.  I got back just a few minutes after the sun had set.  Timed perfectly!

...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today............43...............0..............0...............0................43 Jan................47...............0...............0...............0...............47
Total.............47...............0...............0...............0...............47

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.