Sunday, January 4, 2015

A few more miles

Today was supposed to be a wet one.  Instead it was just damp.   I pedaled off on the rain bike to do some errands, including lunch and a soak in the hot tub at 24 Hour Fitness.   As I pedaled north from Wilsonville it sprinkled lightly from time to time. It was relatively warm and I had a tail wind, so all was well.   I rode as far as Durham, just because it was fun.

As I turned back southward I had the wind in my face, making headway harder to come by, but the rain had stopped.  I got all my planned errands finished up then continued back to Wilsonville.

Nothing terribly noteworthy, other than I'm now logging "bonus days" and today made 65 consecutive days on the bike. During those 65 days I've recorded 1355 miles.  That is pretty paltry, especially when compared to Steve Abraham, who is challenging the Highest Annual Mileage Record and has recorded 771.6 miles in the first 4 days of 2015.


...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today............19...............0..............0...............0................19 Jan................70...............0...............0...............0...............70
Total.............70...............0...............0...............0...............70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.