Friday, January 30, 2015

Two Bike Rides

One under blue sky, the other was foggy, damp, and cold............and they were both the same ride!

The morning was thick with fog. I attended to other details while waiting for the fog to clear, and finally got on the bike at 2PM.
I started off under blue skies rolling down the south side of Queen Anne.


 As downtown Seattle came into view I could see remnants of the morning's fog still hanging on.


I worked my way back to the Ship Canal Trail, then back south along the Elliot Bay Trail.  It was a pretty day along the water.


As I moved farther south I could again see fog.

 

As I continued, I was soon under that bank of fog.


There was a slight north wind, and when it was a tailwind, I felt comfortable. As I turned back I felt the chill of the moist cool air. I took the pedestrian/cyclist bridge over the railroad tracks and onto 3rd Ave then jogged over to 2nd Ave and continued northward until the street disappeared and morphed into stairs.  I shouldered the bike and made my way up the stairs. 


It wasn't many miles, but it was fun to be on the bike.  91onderful consecutive days so far!


...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total
Today.............14...............0..............0...............0..................14 Jan...............736...............0...............0...............0...............736
Total............736...............0...............0...............0...............736

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.