Sunday, November 27, 2016

Day 27 of #ridingeverydayinNovember

Today is the 27th day of #ridingeverydayinNovember.  It was drizzling this early this morning and the forecast said drying out, possibly even a little clearing by mid morning, then hard rain beginning by noon.  Not much of window to ride in the dry.  None the less, I took off at 10:30 from Gasworks Park with just a bit of mist falling.  I rode toward Golden Gardens.

When I got to Fremont I noted a "farmers" market going on.  The weather was a bit cold and damp, the lack of crowds reflected that.


I continued on to Golden Gardens.  It was quite cool and still there were a few stray drops of rain falling.  When I got to Golden Gardens the view across the water showed me that it was going to rain harder soon, before it ever would stop and clear up.


I pedaled back to Gasworks quickly.  It was raining lightly as I loaded up the bike.
I rewarded myself with a drive back to Fred Meyer to avail myself to the sale on pumpkin pie.


By the time I was back home, it was raining hard.  So much for the partial clearing!

.........Road Bike.....Rollers.............MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ........12................0..................0.......................0..........12
Jan...............0................0...................0.......................0............0
Feb..........124...............0...................0.......................0...........124
March......277................0..................0........................0..........277
April......559................0..................0........................0..........559
May.........414...............0..................0.......................0...........414
June........337...............0..................0.......................0...........337
July........310...............0..................0.......................0...........310
August.......40.............0....................0......................0............40
Sept..........100..............0...................83......................0...........100
Oct.............29...............0....................0......................0............29
Nov............500..............0......................0......................0...........500
YTD...... 2667.............0...................83.......................0..........2800

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.