Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Day 15 of #ridingeverydayinNovember

Today is the 15th day of #ridingeverydayinNovember.  It rained hard by Pacific NW standards, there was over 0.5" by daylight this morning.  Weather radar showed a break in the rainfall starting mid morning. I had some details to attend to so waiting for the rain to stop wasn't all that unappealing. My chores took longer than anticipated, but I finally got on the bike just after noon, as the sky was filling with dark clouds.

It was cold and windy. (well, at least colder than it has been, 49 degrees)

I rode a short loop that would include a hardware store in the route as I needed a new battery in my watch.

Along the way I took a few photos.



As I rolled past Parson's Garden I took a turn in and did my best to take a video with my cell phone in one hand, while using the other to navigate the fixie around the turns of the path. To say the least, it was challenging!
 
                               

I continued my way around the top of Queen Ann stopping at the hardware store to get the watch battery.  Now knowing what time it was, I hurriedly made my way back home, arriving just before the rain started falling again.  :-)

Love it when a plan works!


.........Road Bike.....Rollers.............MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ...........4................0..................0.......................0............4
Jan...............0................0...................0.......................0............0
Feb..........124...............0...................0.......................0...........124
March......277................0..................0........................0..........277
April......559................0..................0........................0..........559
May.........414...............0..................0.......................0...........414
June........337...............0..................0.......................0...........337
July........310...............0..................0.......................0...........310
August.......40.............0....................0......................0............40
Sept..........100..............0...................83......................0...........100
Oct.............29...............0....................0......................0............29
Nov............334..............0......................0......................0...........334
YTD...... 2501.............0...................83.......................0..........2640

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.