Saturday, November 26, 2016

Day 26 of #ridingeverydayinNovember

Today was the 26th day of #ridingeverydayinNovember, and just about a 180 from yesterday's weather.

I awoke to the sound of rain on the roof.  It would continue to rain as I geared up for a wet ride.

I drove to Gasworks, to avoid the slippery descent off of Queen Ann.  Even the pickup slid around a bit going down today.

I unloaded at Gasworks and headed northeast under a steady rain.  There were a just a few people out walking dogs, and even fewer riding bikes.

I kept the pedals spinning as much because I had an afternoon appointment as I did because I was afraid I'd get cold if I stopped too long

I did stop a couple of times to quickly get a photo.



It continued to rain as I pedaled northward along the western shore of Lake Washington.


"Cold hearted orb that rules the night, removes the colors from our sight.  Red is grey, and yellow white, but we decide which is right, and which is an illusion".  But the moon had made its journey across the sky and the sun was out there somewhere trying to add color back into our lives.

It wasn't going to happen today.  I reached the end of the Burke-Gilman Trail and turned around.  I pedaled back to Gasworks, loaded my bike up, and headed back up Queen Ann.

Despite the rain, it was an enjoyable ride.


.........Road Bike.....Rollers.............MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ........30................0..................0.......................0..........30
Jan...............0................0...................0.......................0............0
Feb..........124...............0...................0.......................0...........124
March......277................0..................0........................0..........277
April......559................0..................0........................0..........559
May.........414...............0..................0.......................0...........414
June........337...............0..................0.......................0...........337
July........310...............0..................0.......................0...........310
August.......40.............0....................0......................0............40
Sept..........100..............0...................83......................0...........100
Oct.............29...............0....................0......................0............29
Nov............488..............0......................0......................0...........488
YTD...... 2655.............0...................83.......................0..........2788

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.