Tuesday, January 6, 2015

It is January!

But someone didn't tell the weather masters.  It was 56 degrees this afternoon, with bright sunny skies and practically no wind. This is more like April!

I just had to get out there and ride the fixie around a bit.


Less wandering around today, but just as much fun!

I hope the weather holds, I've got a much longer ride scheduled for tomorrow.

As I continue my low mileage ways, I'll be cheering on these three guys as they put in serious mileage chasing the Highest Annual Mileage Record.

Steven Abraham, start date 1/1/15
William Ironox Pruett, start date 1/4/15
and
Kurt Searvogel, start date 1/10/15


...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today............10...............0..............0...............0................10 Jan................94...............0...............0...............0...............94
Total.............94...............0...............0...............0...............94

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.