Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sunny!

 It was a beautiful cloudless day.  It started off a bit cool.  It was 36 degrees as I started off at 11AM toward Western Washington County.
 I pedaled along to this earworm today.  Things could have been a lot worse.



 I had a pretty brisk headwind to contend with.  I was less than aerodynamic with two panniers on the bike, but it made for a good workout.


I detoured a bit from a direct route by stopping at my mother's place to once again tweak her low voltage lighting setup.  I also pruned the grape vines while I was there. With those honeydos now complete, I continued on out to Forest Grove in anticipation of some Fire District business.

The 74th consecutive day on the bike is in the book.

 ...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today............36...............0..............0...............0.................36 Jan...............347...............0...............0...............0...............347
Total............347...............0...............0...............0...............347

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.