Monday, January 12, 2015

Just Miles

I took off today with the sole intent to log enough miles to get 300 miles for the month.  I had considered pre-riding an upcoming 60 mile ride I am organizing for early February, but frittered away too much time doing household chores.

I finally just rode northward to Beaverton then turned around and came back.

I got 29 miles.  Whoop-de-do-dah, but enough to get the 300 miles, and enough to make my 73rd consecutive day on the bike.

 ...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today............29...............0..............0...............0.................29 Jan...............311...............0...............0...............0...............311
Total............311...............0...............0...............0...............311

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.