Tuesday, January 20, 2015

More sun!

 It was a beautiful day. Too bad I wasted it spending time at DMV!   I rode the fixed gear bike to Sherwood to take care of some Department of Motor Vehicles business.  As per usual, before I could take care of my business I waited.....and waited....and waited for an available staff member.  One would think with only 4 people working, and about 8 empty windows, and reasonably high unemployment, that the State of Oregon would hire more folks.  After over an hour, it was finally my turn.  To make the long story short, I spent a total of 4 hours including two separate visits to DMV, sandwiched around a unnecessary trip to DEQ.  None of it was my fault, and revolved around a long delay of the main office in Salem's getting paperwork filed.  I ended up with a complimentary trip permit while we wait for the paperwork to show up.

So, as the sun was shining, I was too busy to get any riding in, except for the 22 miles to the DMV office and back.

...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today............22...............0..............0...............0..................22 Jan...............522...............0...............0...............0...............522
Total............522...............0...............0...............0...............522

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.