Friday, November 1, 2019

Day 1 of #ridingeverydayinNovember

I've only been on a bike a few times all summer and only three times since the beginning of August, and not at all since September 2nd. I guess you could say I'm pretty much a non cyclist since the last run in with a truck. :-(  But this is the 6th year that I've challenged my cycling friends to ride their bike every day in November so it would not be good for me to sit this one out.  I am in Borrego Springs California to support Lisa Bliss as she competes in the 6/12/24 World Time Trial Championship so I brought my bike along. I had time between setting up and the beginning of the competition to go for a little ride. The community of Borrego Springs is completely surrounded by Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, and a key word there is "desert".  No surprise that the weather was cloud free.

After starting out with no real plan, I decided to ride the short course for the TT.  Since I was not racing, I took a small detour for a photo op as I rode by the metal sculptures.


I finished up the loop just in time for the pre race meeting.



.......Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total

Today ......6.................0.................0.....................0............6

Jan.........0.................. 0..................0.....................0..............0

Feb.........0..................0..................0.....................0...............0

March.......0.................0................0.....................0...............0

April.......0.................0..................0......................0...............0

May.........0..................0................80....................0..............80

June........63..................0................59....................0..............122

July........86...................0................78....................0..............206

August......24..................0.................0.....................0..............24

September...23..................0.................0.....................0..............23

October.....0...................0.................0.....................0...............0

November....6...................0.................0.....................0...............6

YTD.........228...............0................218.....................0.............446

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.