Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Day 19 of #ridingeverydayinNovember


It rained about a third of an inch between 1am and 7am, 50% more rain than we had all month so far, but there was predicted to be a dry until after noon. I grabbed a raincoat just in case and took off. 

I started from Tualatin and rode Eastward on the Tualatin River Greenway. I pedaled the path and a loop around the parking lots of the two shopping centers at the end of the trail spurs, then turned back toward Tualatin and crossed Hedges Creek.



I paddled toward Cook Park, taking the alternate paths when available.



I rode around the paths in the park then took the abandoned road out to Durham Rd. As I turned around I thought I recognized a cyclist coming toward me. Sure enough, as he continued to get closer, I recognized my brother-in-law, Dave. He was out for a real bike ride today!

I kept checking the river for beavers after seeing them two days in a row, but alas, today I only saw scrub jays and a squirrel.  



The best thing? Not even a drop of rain!

Today.......8..................0.................0......................0..............8

Jan...........0.................. 0..................0.....................0...............0

Feb...........0..................0..................0.....................0...............0

March.......0..................0..................0.....................0...............0

April..........0.................0..................0......................0..............0

May..........0..................0..................80....................0..............80

June........63.................0..................59....................0..............122

July..........86.................0..................78...................0..............164

August......24.................0.................0.....................0..............24

September.23................0.................0......................0..............23

October........0................0.................0.....................0................0

November...209..............0.................0.....................0............209

YTD.........405...............0................217...................0.............622

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.