Friday, November 15, 2019

Day 15 of #ridingeverydayinNovember

I'm still on the Oregon Coast, and it was another busy day.  At least I got on the bike earlier and did not have to race daylight.

With my aversion to riding with traffic I found some quiet residential streets to explore.  The Oregon coast is hilly and some of the little pitches were a challenge for me on my fixie. While there were no long climbs, there was enough up and downs to give me nearly 400 ft of climbing in my short 5 mile ride today.

I made my way down to the beach and watched the waves for a bit.  The ocean was rough today and  I could waves breaking over a half mile out.



I stopped when I got my minimum 5 mile ride for #ridingeverydayinNovember.  There were sights to see before I went back home.


After I got off the bike I drove down to Depoe Bay and caught the action at the Spouting Horn.




Today.......5..................0.................0......................0...............5

Jan...........0.................. 0..................0.....................0..............0

Feb...........0..................0..................0.....................0...............0

March.......0..................0..................0.....................0...............0

April..........0.................0..................0......................0...............0

May..........0..................0..................80....................0..............80

June........63.................0..................59....................0..............122

July..........86.................0..................78....................0..............164

August......24.................0.................0.....................0..............24

September.23................0.................0.....................0..............23

October........0................0.................0.....................0................0

November...176..............0.................0.....................0............176

YTD.........372...............0................217.....................0.............589

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.