Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 9 of #30daysofbiking- Lost

I've been helping my mom with a patio project the last few days.  I had staged all the bigger tools/supplies so that I could ride my bike there today.  Alas, I've misplaced my keys.  I can verify that I had them last night when I came home, and that I brought them into the house.  From there on, it's a mystery.  I've got a spare ignition key, and a spare key for one of the bike locks.  What that meant is that I could get the fixie out, but the rain bike and power washer are going for rides until that key ring is found.  I spent 5 hours looking for the keys this morning before finally running out of time and driving to mom's utilizing the spare key.  I sealed the slate patio stones that I've been working on the last few days, then with day slipping away, hopped on the fixed gear bike and rode around a nearby neighborhood.

I biked nearly every street in this view
It was a nice evening, the sky was blue and temperature was in the high 60's, even at 6 PM. I would have enjoyed the ride more if I had commuted the 70 miles  to mom's and back  that I had planned on. I was also busy thinking about where those keys might be.

Is "Movember" over yet?
............road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total
Today..........8................0..............0...............0............8 Jan............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ...........701.............0..............0...............0............701
April..........312.................0..............0...............0..........312 Total..........2301...............0..............0...............0.........2301

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.