Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 10 of #30daysofbiking-still lost!

My keys are still lost!  I spent several hours looking for keys, and cleaning/organizing my room as I looked.
The sun is shining and it is a beautiful Spring day, but here I am looking for keys. I ran out of time and finally took a disc grinder to the heavy chain locking the bikes in the pickup.  I hopped on the fixed gear bike and made a quick dash to the local fast food joint and gulped down a quick lunch.  I'm now heading north, and stopping in Portland on the way through to pick up some new wheels for the rain bike. 

It sure would be nice to be out for a long bike ride in the beautiful weather!


...........road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total
Today..........3................0..............0...............0............3 Jan............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ...........701.............0..............0...............0............701
April..........315.................0..............0...............0..........315 Total..........2304...............0..............0...............0.........2304

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.