Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 11 of #30daysofbiking-An Alki "non"coffee run

Day 11 of  #30daysofbiking

My Seattle friends are fond of riding to Alki Beach for coffee at Tully's.  I am not a coffee drinker, but can still ride to Alki!





It was a dry day in Seattle, with partly cloudy skies.  Temperatures in the upper 50's.  I had hoped to go for a long ride today, but had details to attend to.  I have my carbon bike along for the first time this year and enjoyed the easier pedal out to Alki.  I especially enjoyed the easier pedal back up Queen Ann.  


...........road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total
Today.........32................0..............0...............0............32 Jan............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ...........701.............0..............0...............0............701
April..........347.................0..............0...............0..........347 Total..........2336...............0..............0...............0.........2336

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.