Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 23 of #30daysofbiking-a lunch ride



The weather is predicted to be wet for the remainder of this week. :-(  I've had a busy morning, but early afternoon I looked out the window to see mostly dry roads and no rain currently falling.  I put on a windbreaker and took the fixie a couple of miles into town for lunch.  I made it there just fine but while eating it started raining. It alternated between raining hard, and just raining.  After an hour I gave up trying to wait it out and decided I should just HTFU and ride.   It was raining, but I missed the hard downpours that I had seen while eating.

4 miles might be all I get today.  Good enough to check that box for riding bike on day 23 of #30daysofbiking.

...........road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total
Today..........4................0..............0...............0.............4 Jan............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ...........701.............0..............0...............0............701
April..........550.................0..............0...............0..........550 Total..........2539...............0..............0...............0.........2539

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.