Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 15 of #30daysofbiking-a bikey day, just not much riding

I was traveling from Seattle back southward today.  Along the way I had several stops planned.  The first one that was bike related was stopping in Tacoma to arrange for parking on a two day bike ride around Puget Sound I am leading this summer.  My second bike related stop was in Portland to pick up some new wheels for my rain bike.





The third bike related stop was at Olson's Bicycle Shop in Forest Grove to pick up a bright yellow tire that had been ordered in for me. 

I finally got home and decided that I should get out on the bike and go for a ride before the entire day was frittered away. I rode into town and grabbed a quick bite to eat, then just pedaled around the neighborhood.


There was a brisk south wind blowing, a sure sign that the weather prognosticators are correct in their forecast for rain. I enjoyed the pedal around as the light faded for the day, and it was still dry!

Day 15 of #30daysofbiking is in the bag.


...........road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total
Today.........11................0..............0...............0............11 Jan............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ...........701.............0..............0...............0............701
April..........444.................0..............0...............0..........444 Total..........2433...............0..............0...............0.........2433

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.