Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 17 of #30daysofbiking-A lunch run

Those who don't live in Oregon often think that it rains all the time here.   That is not true, not even close, but today it was raining.  Not just showers......rain.

It would have been easy to just leave the bike in the garage and wait for a better day.  Alas, I've got this crazy #30daysofbiking thing to adhere to.  

My rain bike is out of commission right now, my carbon bike is already staged in Hillsboro for some riding on Saturday.  My mountain bike is...........well, it's a mountain bike.  That left my fixie as the bike to ride.  I clipped a quick mount fender over the back wheel, put on rain gear, and pedaled to lunch via the "big block".

It was a continuous light rain.  By later in the afternoon it changed to short periods of drying, interspersed with absolute deluges.  I guess I was lucky to only be rained on.

...........road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total
Today..........4................0..............0...............0.............4 Jan............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ...........701.............0..............0...............0............701
April..........448.................0..............0...............0..........448 Total..........2437...............0..............0...............0.........2437

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.