Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What's a cyclist to do?

Most of us try to do the right thing when biking, both for our safety as well as for the non-cycling public's perception of us. Sometimes we fail, we are after all only human.

But even when your intentions are good sometimes you end up with a no-win situation like this:

(photo by Matt Picio)

UPDATE:
I did manage to get out for a very short ride between my official duties today. The weather was decent and I am sure that I will have no time the rest of the week so I was glad I got out today. I did one of my favorite short workouts, a 27 mile loop with significant climbing in the Helvetia area.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............27...............0.................27
Jan total.......501.....+.........30.......=.......531
Feb total.......614.....+.........0........=.......614
March total......53.....+.........0........=........53
Year to date...1169.....+.........30.......=......1199
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.