Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Warm, mostly dry, MARION COUNTY!

Look out for blue SUVs! Argh!

I have a mid day meeting and considered riding to it, but was afraid I may get into dark before I got back home. I'm just not enough of an Oregon Randonneur yet to be comfortable with intentionally riding in the dark if I don't need to. I brought my bike with me and rode a short loop before the meeting.

It was warm today, 55 degrees on the thermometer when I got back! A very few light sprinkles early, but the road remained dry, and it got brighter the closer I got to noon.

A nice little 34 mile ride in the countryside east of Salem.

I have not received written notification that the BS charge against me has been dropped (as the Marion County Deputy had told me)so it looks like I'd better plan on being back in Marion County on Thursday.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............34...............0.................34
Jan total.......501.....+.........30.......=.......531
Feb total.......614.....+.........0........=.......614
March total.....523.....+.........0........=.......523
Year to date...1639.....+.........30.......=......1669
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.