Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BEEEE YOU TEE FULL!

The weather gurus said today was supposed to be the best day this week. It surprised me (and probably them too) just exactly how nice it got. I drew the short straw and brought my mom to an appointment at OHSU today. She was told to plan about 3-4 hours and I figured that was plenty of time to go for a ride while waiting for her.

I rode along the waterfront and made my way across the river then headed north. I made it as far as Alberta St when mom called. They had moved her through pretty quickly and she was ready to go. I turned around and rode back. I had a good tour of Portland "bike boxes", green bike lanes, and bike specific signals. I didn't get very many miles, but it was the first ride this year that I had just a short sleeved jersey on, no arm warmers, no windbreaker, no winter gloves or raincoats! A gorgeous day for a ride!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............13...............0.................13
Jan total.......501.....+.........30.......=.......531
Feb total.......614.....+.........0........=.......614
March total.....281.....+.........0........=.......281
Year to date...1397.....+.........30.......=......1427
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.