Monday, March 2, 2009

it's all about timing

After the wet ride yesterday the sun is shining with a partly cloudy sky right now. I really wish I were out riding. But, alas, I'm busy trying to tie up some lose ends before a meeting tonight, which turns into a steady stream of fire/ems meetings and conferences that last through Friday evening.

Some of what I'm trying to get done is to keep on top of the bike issue. Since I've been cited for Criminal Mischief 2 relating to that incident it seems best to retain the services of an attorney in the Salem area who knows his/her way around criminal issues. It would be nice to have that person also know and be passionate about bike issues.

It always seems that I have these life lessons that end up with me learning far more about a subject than I really wanted to learn. :-(

It's a full time job being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.