Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Day 7 of #ridingeverydayinNovember

Another short mileage day as I slowly make my way back toward being a real cyclist. Of note, I've now achieved my highest mileage month for this year. Hardly a cause for celebration, as it is only 83 miles, less than a decent Saturday bike ride.

I've got a lot of things to accomplish as winter approaches and the freezing weather returns, as well as trying to get ready for a trip north so today was again just trying to squeeze my 5 miles in.

It was a nice day, blue sky, a 10 mph wind, and nearing 50F as I pedaled along.


I tried a new mount for my GoPro, but I notice now that it has a rattle that picks up in the sound.  Guess I'll have to come up with a fix before next time.

                            

Perhaps the rattles were a good thing, they helped to mask my gasping for air!

                             


                            

Why do road construction folks block bike lanes with their signs?
                             


And time to finish up.
                            


........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total

Today .....8.................0..................0....................0...........8

Jan.........26................ 0................0.....................0..............26

Feb.........7..................0................0.....................0...............7

March.......5.................0................0.....................0...............5

April.......0.................0...............66.....................0...............66

May.........0..................0..............79......................0...............79

June........2..................0...............0......................0...............2

July........64.................0...............0......................0...............64

August......11..................0...............0.....................0...............11

September 0..................0................0.....................0................0

October 0..................0...............0......................0................0

November 83................0................0......................0................83

YTD........198...............0...............154.....................0.............352

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.