Sunday, November 4, 2018

Day 4 of #ridingeverydayinNovember

It was another nice day in NW Oregon.  There was some rain overnight, but by the time the sun came up, the rain had stopped. By mid afternoon it was well over 60F and I loaded up the fixed gear bike and drove to Johnson Creek Park in the Sellwood area.  This article about the park says many don't even know it is there.  I was one of those in the dark. Today I started my ride with a very short ride down to the banks of Johnson Creek and took a photo of my bike.


I then pedaled about 6 blocks over to the Springwater Corridor and proceeded east.  It was an uneventful trip, until I got to Cartlandia.  Voodoo Doughnuts sucked me in!


Now fortified by sugary sweetness, I continued my eastward journey.  When I reached Interstate 205 I turned north on the Interstate 205 bike path, just for a change of pace.  With darkness approaching, I turned around so that I wouldn't have to ride in the dark.

With the mostly downhill run, I made it back in plenty of time.




........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total

Today ....13.................0..................0....................0..........13

Jan.........26................ 0................0.....................0..............26

Feb.........7..................0................0.....................0...............7

March.......5.................0................0.....................0...............5

April.......0.................0...............66.....................0...............66

May.........0..................0..............79......................0...............79

June........2..................0...............0......................0...............2

July........64.................0...............0......................0...............64

August......11..................0...............0.....................0...............11

September 0..................0................0.....................0................0

October 0..................0...............0......................0................0

November 60................0................0......................0................60

YTD........175...............0...............154.....................0.............329

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.