Saturday, November 3, 2018

Day 3 of #ridingeverydayinNovember

Day 3 of #ridingeverydayinNovember, and time is short, since it is also my mom's birthday (and my deceased dad's birthday too, as well as my mom's twin brother)  84 trips around the sun was a reason to celebrate.

I took off at 8:30 AM, the temperature was 45 degrees. I put a lined windbreaker on over a t-shirt and started out. I was surprised just how cold it was on my arms as I pedaled along. Knowing that I didn't have much time, I didn't take a camera or phone along.  I'm kicking myself for that now.  I pedaled through some neighborhoods where the fall color on street trees was just awesome.  Tomorrow is supposed to be wet, so I may have missed that photo op for this year.

At least the leaves will be there next year again.

I wrapped up the ride and took off for family commitments.





........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total

Today .....6.................0..................0....................0...........6

Jan.........26................ 0................0.....................0..............26

Feb.........7..................0................0.....................0...............7

March.......5.................0................0.....................0...............5

April.......0.................0...............66.....................0...............66

May.........0..................0..............79......................0...............79

June........2..................0...............0......................0...............2

July........64.................0...............0......................0...............64

August......11..................0...............0.....................0...............11

September 0..................0................0.....................0................0

October 0..................0...............0......................0................0

November 47................0................0......................0................47

YTD........162...............0...............154.....................0.............313

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.