Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Day 20 of #ridingeverydayinNovember

The holidays are rapidly approaching, and added to a birthday or two, and dealing with cell phone issues, time to ride bike is limited. Today I had the bike with me all day as I made my rounds.  Finally, as I walked out of Fry's Electronics I decided I needed to get on that bike before it got dark.  I shoved off 15 minutes before the sun was going to set.


 Fry's is a big box store.... underline "big box".  I found that a lap around the perimeter of the parking lot yielded 0.9 mile.  I hammered out 6 laps rather quickly since there were no stops and virtually no traffic. My slowest lap was the one where I was holding a cell phone in one hand while recording video. It was a little tough to be cornering hard with one hand on the bars.

A lap looked like this:
                             

Even with the late start I finished before the sun set.


We'll see how hard the rain is tomorrow, and how early it arrives.  It may be my first time back on a road bike (rain bike) since mid last November.

........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total

Today ......5.................0..................0....................0............5

Jan.........26................ 0................0.....................0..............26

Feb.........7..................0................0.....................0...............7

March.......5.................0................0.....................0...............5

April.......0.................0...............66.....................0...............66

May.........0..................0..............79......................0...............79

June........2..................0...............0......................0...............2

July........64.................0...............0......................0...............64

August......11..................0...............0.....................0...............11

September 0..................0................0.....................0................0

October 0..................0...............0......................0................0

November 273................0................0......................0...............273

YTD........381...............0...............154.....................0.............545

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.