Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Day 21 of #ridingeverydayinNovember

Well, it was bound to happen.  It started doing that famous Oregon drip and drizzle thing.  I had a few errands to run and was doing them by bike, since I'm still  #ridingeverydayinNovember. It wasn't raining nearly hard enough to take the rain bike out. I didn't even put my clip on fender on the fixie. I just rode to Fred Meyer to pick up some things. It was 41F, not too bad.


I didn't take the most direct route, good bike rides rarely do that. Today's wanderings were primarily done so that I'd get my #ridingeverydayinNovember minimum of 5 miles in.

One of the wanderings was to get this photo.  I knew the trees here still had some color.  The leaves were falling harder than the rain, and I expect after the next few days of predicted rain, that the majority of leaves will be down.


I accomplished my 5 miles, and got all the stuff I went into town to get. With any luck, I may get another ride in today, but with short daylight this time of year, there are no sure things.


........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total

Today ......5.................0..................0....................0............5

Jan.........26................ 0................0.....................0..............26

Feb.........7..................0................0.....................0...............7

March.......5.................0................0.....................0...............5

April.......0.................0...............66.....................0...............66

May.........0..................0..............79......................0...............79

June........2..................0...............0......................0...............2

July........64.................0...............0......................0...............64

August......11..................0...............0.....................0...............11

September 0..................0................0.....................0................0

October 0..................0...............0......................0................0

November 278................0................0......................0...............278

YTD........386...............0...............154.....................0.............550

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.