Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 5 of #ridingeverydayinNovember

Today begins a 5 day stretch of fire service meetings for me.  I begin tonight with the Forest Grove Rural Fire Protection District's board meeting, followed by a 7AM start to the Oregon Fire Service Conference in Sunriver the next morning.  I'll bring a bike, but not sure how much riding I'll have time for. 

After a few wet days, the day dawned partly cloudy and dry.  I had a hankering for a chocolate donut.  I hopped on my fixed gear bike and made a dash to the in house bakery at my local grocery store.  It is a nice route mostly on paths.
a needle covered asphalt path

I arrived at the store and got a chocolate frosted Bismark and some chocolate milk.  (I am  my mother's son!





I made the ride back and started to pack for the weekend trip.  It was such a nice morning, it would have been nice to ride more miles, but alas.

 ............road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today.............5...............0..............0...............0..............5 Jan.............710...............0..............0...............0............710
Feb............ 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ..........701...............0..............0...............0............701
April...........749...............0..............0...............0............749
May.............613...............0..............0...............0............613
June............309...............0..............0...............0............309
July............615...............0..............0...............0............615
August..........359...............0..............0...............0............359
Sept............292...............0..............0...............0............292
Oct.............708...............0..............0...............0............708
Nov..............59...............0..............0...............0.............59 Total..........5595...............0..............0...............0...........5595


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.