Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Day 25 of #ridingeverydayinNovember

 The Seattle weather forecast this morning showed rain early, changing to less than 50% chance of rain from 10am-noon, then more rain, and returning to less than 50% again from 2pm to 4pm. I took off about 15 minutes after the rain stopped, just before 10am, to do some pre-holiday fact finding. On the way out I saw about 10 very small pre-schoolers attached by their hands to a rope anchored on each end by adults.  It was obviously a class outing. The kids, in raincoats and boots,  were splashing and giggling exuberantly in a giant puddle with the adults looking on from the ends of the rope. I needed a photo of that smile inducing event!  I turned around and as I was pulling my camera out I said hello to the adults and said I just needed to get a photo of those cute kids.  The told be it was illegal to take a photo of the kids.  I found what they said to be questionable at best but respected their wishes.

I continued on with my planned errand to scope out some possible gift ideas.  After doing that I rode back.  I made it back up Queen Anne before the rain returned, and had logged 9 miles. I did a little research on rights to photography in public places and found that I was correct.  I had planned to go for another ride in the opposite direction later in the day during the next weather window. It never arrived, and I wimped out and never rode. My errands are not time sensitive and I can wait the rain out............. as long as I keep ‪#‎ridingeverydayinNovember

...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today............9...............0..............0...............0..............9 Jan.............710...............0..............0...............0............710
Feb............ 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ..........701...............0..............0...............0............701
April...........749...............0..............0...............0............749
May.............613...............0..............0...............0............613
June............309...............0..............0...............0............309
July............615...............0..............0...............0............615
August..........359...............0..............0...............0............359
Sept............292...............0..............0...............0............292
Oct.............708...............0..............0...............0............708
Nov.............569...............0..............0...............0............569 Total..........6105...............0..............0...............0...........6105

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.