Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Day 12 of #ridingeverydayinNovember

The National Weather Service says we can expect 1"-3" of snow on the ground by 6AM tomorrow.  It looks like very soon it will be time to invoke rules #5 and #6 so that we can earn the accolades of rule #9.

Today, day 12 of #ridingeverydayinNovember, was not nearly as epic.

I rode the fixed gear bike to get a couple of chocolate frosted bars this morning.  The wind was still gusting and the leaves were behaving like dry snow, drifting against buildings and curbs.


By afternoon I was on the rain bike.  Not that it was raining, but it is set up for panniers and I had errands to run where the ability to carry stuff would be good.

Before getting too far down the shopping list I had to stop for some junk...er...ride food.


Following my "Whopper meal" I continued about my errands.  The wind was gusty and at times would blow me a foot or two out of line.  Luckily I had the space to give.


I got all my errands checked off the list and arrived back home, just in time to go out to my nephew's CSA farm and help drain water lines before the cold weather settles in.

I guess we'll all see what the morning brings.

...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today............19...............0..............0...............0.............19 Jan.............710...............0..............0...............0............710
Feb............ 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ..........701...............0..............0...............0............701
April...........749...............0..............0...............0............749
May.............613...............0..............0...............0............613
June............309...............0..............0...............0............309
July............615...............0..............0...............0............615
August..........359...............0..............0...............0............359
Sept............292...............0..............0...............0............292
Oct.............708...............0..............0...............0............708
Nov.............232...............0..............0...............0............232 Total..........5768...............0..............0...............0...........5768

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.