Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Day 19 of #30daysofbikinginNovember, 3 rides, two states.

It was the first frost free morning in 8 days.  I started off early and rode the fixie to the ATM to get some cash for an upcoming trip...oh, and for some holiday purchases.


By 8AM I was in Fry's Electronics where I relieved myself of some of that newly acquired cash.

Shortly thereafter brother-in-law Dave joined me on a ride to Portland.  I rode the loaded rain bike to meet the Bolt Bus for a trip to Seattle. Dave was riding light, I was loaded.  I planned the trip for a 10 mph average over the West Hills of Portland and took most of that time.


We arrived at our destination with enough free time to to go to one of Portland's famous food carts and each have a slice of wood fired pizza for lunch.

I took the relaxing and fast trip (today's trip was 3 hours!) to Seattle.  It was notably NOT raining in Seattle as I exited the bus.


From the downtown deboarding location I pedaled northward through downtown and up Queen Anne.

It was another good day of #ridingeverydayinNovember.  I had expected a lot of rain since it is traditionally one of Portland's wettest months, but so far we've had more dry days than wet.

I'm in Seattle now, a wetter place than Portland, it just has better PR so most people don't realize it.


...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today...........29...............0..............0...............0.............29 Jan.............710...............0..............0...............0............710
Feb............ 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ..........701...............0..............0...............0............701
April...........749...............0..............0...............0............749
May.............613...............0..............0...............0............613
June............309...............0..............0...............0............309
July............615...............0..............0...............0............615
August..........359...............0..............0...............0............359
Sept............292...............0..............0...............0............292
Oct.............708...............0..............0...............0............708
Nov.............478...............0..............0...............0............478 Total..........6014...............0..............0...............0...........6014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.