Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Racing Rain

The weather prognosticators say that it may rain tomorrow.  I thought it might be nice to get one last ride in while it was dry.  It was foggy in the morning so I waited a bit before pedaling.  I'm still in Seattle for a few more days, and have two bikes with me.  I had the choice of my fixie or my rain bike.  I decided the luxury of multiple gears sounded pretty good.  I rolled off the top of Queen Ann and down to the Fremont Bridge.  I headed east on the Burke-Gilman trail and followed it to Marymoor Park.

As I rode eastward the sun appeared.  Not a blue sky day by any means, but certainly sharp shadows.

I turned around and retraced my route, until I got to the base of Queen Ann, then took a more circuitous and less steep route back up.

Despite my reticence  this morning about getting on the bike, it turned out to be a nice day to ride.

..............road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle........total
Today..............56...........0................0............0.............56 Jan.................487..............0...............0.........0.............487 Total............487.............0...............0..........0..............487

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.