Monday, January 27, 2014

All signed up

 It is the season for making the annual biking calendar. Part of my plan is to repeat my ride referee volunteer duties.  Ride registration is open for all the Cascade Bicycle Club events, and RSVP (Ride from Seattle to Vancouver and Party) is 97% sold out as of today. It was time to get my ride ref paperwork filed.

I rode from Queen Ann to Cascade Bicycle Club headquarters in Magnussen Park and dropped the forms off.  I rode back, stopping in Fremont for a bowl of teriyaki .  Following the filling of the fuel tank I pedaled back up Queen Ann via the longer "easy" route.  It was noticeably colder on the return trip.

20 miles total

..............road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle........total
Today..............20...........0................0............0.............20 Jan.................672..............0...............0.........0.............672 Total.............672.............0...............0..........0..............672

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.