Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Almost a repeat


Yesterday was surprisingly nice weather. Today was to start out cloudy then clear up.
Well, that what was supposed to happen.

The day started out a bit misty. Not really rain, but certainly not dry. I had thought about riding my last year's Seattle Birthday Ride route, but just couldn't wrap my head around doing that on wet roads.

I finally went for a Ballard to Marymoor and back, I took the fixie for this flat rails to trails run.

As I pedaled to Marymoor Park the mist stopped. The trail mostly dried out, but the sun never came out.

When I got back past Logboom Park (about 10 miles left to go) I stopped to put on my front light. It was not yet dark, but many of the commuters were running lights and it did improve visibility.

I got back to Fred Meyer near 4:30PM, as the daylight was fading. I did not extend the trip to Golden Gardens, as I did yesterday.

It was still a good ride.

..............road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle........total
Today..............56...........0................0............0.............56 Jan.................250..............0...............0.........0.............250
Total............250.............0...............0..........0..............250

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.