Monday, May 7, 2012

recovery miles

My legs were tired today.... I'm such an out of shape specimen of a bike rider.  The sun was shining though, and it was warm.  No better excuse needed to hop on a bike and go for a ride.  I wasn't looking for a workout, just an easy spin/stretch........aka, "recovery ride".

I took off sort of randomly, but soon found myself on the route I ride often during the dark winter months. Today in bright sunshine it looked a bit different, and since I was out there during rush hour there was more traffic, but it was still a good ride. I modified the route from the normal route just because I like exploring.

I would have kept pedaling longer, but had agreed to help a friend move some furniture tonight.

It was a good ride, just what I needed.


.........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........24..............0.............0..........0............24
 Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
 Feb.........428............108.............0.........24..........536 March.......809..............0.............0.........22..........831
 April.........1010..............0.............0..........0.........1010
 May............266..............0..............0..........0...........266  YTD........2619............142.............0.........46.........2782

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.