Thursday, January 10, 2008

Worse Day?

A few of my teammates from the upcoming Race Across Oregon will be participating in the Worse Day of the Year Ride on February 9th. My brother-in-law and STP partner niece will likely be riding too. I can't, I'll be in Central Oregon finishing up a multi-day conference, but if you want to ride the organizers will be happy to take your registration!

Update:

A wild weather day here. A little lightning, a little rain, some hail.... a little snow mixed with rain........ and in the low 50's for a high. (50's? January in Oregon???) There was even a tornado across the river near Vancouver WA. Not totally unheard of, but this one was by far the largest I can remember of. I remember perhaps 2 others. Seems that the same area of Washington has born the brunt of them. By midwest standards it was nothing, but you should have heard the local media have a field day with it!

I won't get a chance to ride the real bike or the artificial bike today, have other plans, but several of us are looking at the weather forecast and working towards a Sunday ride. If you are in the area and want to join us drop me a note.

Stay tuned!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles YTD
Today...........0...............0
YTD.............0......+.......108....=.........108

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.