Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bike Safety

Perhaps I should start thinking about bike safety. By some stroke of fate I have the assigment of giving an hour long presention on bike safety Saturday evening to a bike group I belong to. I've been tossing around a few ideas and gathering a few graphics and facts for a Powerpoint presentation but haven't actually put it together yet. I'm thinking I should touch on reflective gear, lights, helmets, road hazards, proper lane usage, and bike law. Uh....I guess I better get started!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles YTD
Today...........0...............23
YTD.............0......+........23....=.........23

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.