Thursday, January 31, 2008

No snow today.........and the end of the month

We had a bit of snow mixed with the rain last night and I was thinking we'd probably have snow on the ground again this morning. That was not to be, just rain in the valley. Maybe we've turned the corner?

One thing is for sure, we've turned the corner on January. I continued my pansy ways and went to the gym early in the day. I had a goal today to pedal 25 miles on the lifecycle. I managed to do that, but more importantly I managed to hold a 95 cadence minimum on level 9 without the heart rate going above 135. It was relatively easy. I'm a morning person and always have an easier time when I hit the gym in the morning, just can't always get that to mesh with the schedule. All in all, I consider that reasonable progress for 1 month into this endeavor.

Bring on that 53 mile ride on Sunday!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles YTD
Today...........0................25
YTD.............98.....+........402....=.........500

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.