Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just another day in January on a bike. ;-)




We ended up with 4 of us today in our little group of Sauvie Island bike riders. Dave, Laura, Jeri, and I all rode a lap (12 mi) then Jeri and I rode along the Multnomah Channel to the county line and back. Jeri and I ended up with 27 miles. It was a good day, better than should be expected in January in Oregon, but not as good as last week. It was a bit cool today but we kept the pace quick enough to keep warm....except for the wind chill on the hands! A good ride, thanks to my riding buddies for joining me!

53 mile birthday ride in 2 weeks!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles YTD
Today...........27...............0
YTD.............83.....+........202....=.........285

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.