Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another beautiful crisp January day

It's a beautiful day, cloudless, a bit brisk, a moderate wind here in SE Portland, less on the West side of town. I should be out riding, there are a ton of bikes out today but I'm running around SE Portland gathering "supplies" for the Race Across Oregon endeavor. Since we are required to have a personal support vehicle I figured I might as well use it. I'm getting a second set of wheels and tires for my bike so I don't have to take time to change any flats, just swap wheels and let the support crew change the tire. I also figured given the hills that a rear cog set more in tune with climbing wouldn't be bad. If there is a long hill coming up take the minute or so to swap the rear wheel for one with the climbing gears. After RAO I'll let you know if that plan worked out for me. ;-)

Tired...lazy....saving my energy for tomorrow......whatever.
No bike today. I'll do better tomorrow

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles YTD
Today...........0................0
YTD.............83.....+........267....=.........350

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.