Saturday, January 12, 2008

Winter continues

Attended a funeral today......it's always a sign of a life well spent when 600+ people show up to your funeral.

At the service today there was talk of even the darkest Winters giving way to the new life of Spring. And so it is with bikes too. The days are already getting longer, before we know it the warm blue skies will be calling us to come ride a slew of metric centuries, full centuries, randos, and even a bunch of shorter "fun rides". Will you be ready to answer the call?

I don't want the dry season rides to come along and not have me be ready to ride, so today I once again made my way to the gym. (remember, I'm a pansy when it comes to riding in the rain!) Today I managed to "ride" 15 miles, a short run for me but considering tomorrow I'm still planning on riding the real bike a lap or two around Sauvie Island it will do.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles YTD
Today...........0...............15
YTD.............0......+........156....=.........156

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.