Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2nd Down and how many to go?

I finally got my signals straight, I'll be at Bike Gallery tonight for the shifting class at 6PM. If you are looking for something to do on a Wednesday evening come on by. If nothing else you can join me in ogling the shiny new bikes! ;-)

The weather looks like it's turned around for the next few days. Frosty/foggy mornings but sunny and dry afternoons. I'll likely ride after my meeting in Salem on Saturday, maybe transporting the bike back up this way to do so, or maybe riding out from Salem. Sunday might be a Hagg Lake loop or maybe back to Sauvie Island, depends on who I'm riding with.

Don't let the sunny weather pass you by, dust your bike off and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.