Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New links added

I have recently added 2 new links. Both are online ride search tools. If you want to know if there are any organized rides available just plug in your search parameters and out pops a list. Pretty cool I think. They are located along the right side of the page, right below the bike clubs listing.

UPDATE:

Perhaps I'm not a bike rider after all. I found myself with a bit of time this afternoon. The sky was cloudless, winds were just a bit breezy but manageable, cold, but not overly so. I could have/should have bundled up and hit the road. Instead I opted for the artificial bike at the gym. Pretty sunshine out the windows, and CNN in the earbuds. Clip in, tune in, zone out and pedal.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles YTD
Today...........0................31
YTD.............83.....+........255....=.........338

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.