Sunday, January 13, 2008

A beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Five of us rode on Sauvie Island today. An absolutely gorgeous day! Started out a bit foggy but cleared right up, a beautiful blue sky day. It was a nice day to be on a bike. I failed to get a still photo but took some avi video from the helmet cam however the file is too big to post here. I'll see what I can do about modifying file size........as time allows

Today's peloton included Dave, Laura, John, Quinn, and I. John and Quinn rode out from Portland so they will get 22 miles more than I did. It was Laura's first day on her new road bike. Like most of us did on our first rides, she took a tumble when she came to a stop and found she was still attached to the pedals. We did our best not to laugh too hard. ;-) A little mud on the jacket but no damage other than pride. I ended up with 28 miles on the road bike today.... would have been nice to ride a few more, but alas, a cold beer called my name. (waiting for it to be served as I type!!!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles YTD
Today...........28...............0
YTD.............28......+........156....=.........184

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.