Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A pretty decent day despite the forcast

It started out a bit cooler than it's been lately, or maybe just I was on the road earlier than normal! I did a bit of commuting via bike this morning to a meeting in Portland. I MAXed it through the West Hills but rode on both ends. I still had the bike with me this afternoon in Beaverton when the weather just looked too good to not be out riding.

Just puttering around but ended up with 31 miles total. No rain as of 5PM, but the clouds are getting more numerous and darker!

I've got a pretty good response to my offer to put together a ride on the Historic Columbia River Gorge Highway from Hood River to The Dalles and back this Saturday. That's the section that runs through the scenic Mosier Twin Tunnels and travels over the Rowena Loops. If you care to join us drop me a line.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today...........31................0
Jan total.......98.....+........402....=..........500
Feb total.....385.....+.......220....=..........605
YTD............879.....+........663....=........1542

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.